The 2020 Membership Arrangements
All with an interest in the yachting designs of Dr Thomas Harrison Butler are welcome to join the Association. Memberships on offer are Single £12, Joint £16, or Family £16. Fees fall due on 1st January each year, those joining for the first time after 1st October getting the remainder of the current year free.
Benefits of HBA Membership
• Yearbook of articles, members contact details, boat lists and home ports.
• Access to immense expertise on all aspects of HB designed boats by email.
• A page on the website for each member's boat.
• Invitations to the annual Fitting Out Lunch and Laying Up Supper.
• Invitations to the annual Summer Meet and Autumn Meet.
• Your boat added to our Home Ports Chart.
• Authorisation to fly the HBA Members' Flag on any boat.
• Authorisation to fly the HBA Burgee on an HB designed boat.
• Discounted price on high resolution digitised plans for most HB designed boats.
• Authorisation to attach an Authentication Plate to an HB designed boat.
• Access to the website password protected Members' Area.
• Invitation to the AGM
• Voting Powers on each motion arising at an AGM as follows;
• Per Single Membership, 1 vote
• Per Joint Membership, 2 votes
• Per Family Membership, 2 votes
How To Become A Member Of The HBA
Email Membership@HarrisonButlerAssociation.com (Robert Griffiths) stating
• Your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address.
• Boat name, from whom purchased and when, and her home port.
• If you'd like Single £12, Joint £16, or Family £16 Membership.
• Payment method; cheque, standing order, bank transfer or PayPal.
You will receive an email back.
• If paying by cheque, a postal address to send the cheque to will be given.
• If paying by standing order, an appropriate form will be attached.
• If paying by bank transfer, bank details will be supplied.
• If paying by PayPal, you'll be asked to use the appropriate button below.
Single Membership Payment, £12, via debit/credit cards or PayPal.
Joint Membership Payment, £16, via debit/credit cards or PayPal.
Family Membership Payment, £16, via debit/credit cards or PayPal.
The 2019 Year Book was released to existing members on 1st July 2019. New members will receive a copy of this high quality, up-to-date, booklet upon joining as part of their 'new members pack'.
This page last updated, 27th January 2020
| || |